The SCF is one of YWAM’s University of the Nations Core Courses, This program lays essential foundations in Biblical communication, while advancing your skills, confidence and application in writing, speaking, listening – as well as giving and receiving feedback. It aims to sharpen your ability to communicate through cross-cultural and interpersonal dynamics, and equips you with principles of preparing and delivering a message to a variety of audiences. Through provoking instruction and discussion, video evaluation, written and practical assignments, why not discover your potential and place as an effective influencer in the public forum?
The curriculum is in the following major categories:
- Communication models and foundations
- Interpersonal Communication: conflict resolution, assumptions and relational matters
- Jesus Style Communication: biblical principles for clear communication
- Intrapersonal Communication: working from the inside-out: discovering the heart of the issue.
- Public Speaking: preparing, delivering and evaluating a message; speech work and techniques.
- Research Writing; writing a paper on either unreached peoples or marginal members of society
- Creative and Professional Writing: developing writing skills and tools.
- The Art of Feedback, and Listening skills
- Biblical Worldview, and the spheres of society
To apply,Please download the SCF application form below.
Feel free to send in any questions via the contact page. We are more than happy to help.
| PLEASE CONTACT |
M: +234 803 663 7523, 802 279 9591, 815 340 9740, 809 177 0554, 803 684 1786
E: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
F: Ywam Lagos